Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
A stand mixer will be your friend in making this rich and creamy Bundt cake.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 1 hour 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 5 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup light cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 12-cup Bundt pan with unsalted butter and dust with flour; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter, cream cheese, and coconut oil until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Gradually add sugar, beat for 10 minutes, or until very light. Beat in vanilla, then add eggs, beating for 1 minute after each addition. On slow speed, add 1⁄4 of the flour mixture over the batter and beat in, scraping down as needed. Then add 1⁄3 of the light cream and beat until combined. Repeat until all ingredients are combined. Spoon batter into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Bake for 80 minutes, or until cake is deep golden brown and toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Watch after 60 minutes; you may need to tent the cake with foil to prevent overbrowning. Loosen cake from pan and invert onto wire rack. Cool completely.