Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This cake can be served right away, but it’s even better the second day.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- nonstick cooking spray containing flour
- 1½ cups butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups cake flour
- 3 Tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Grease a Bundt pan well with nonstick cooking spray containing flour.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each, then add the vanilla. Add the flour slowly. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 1½ hours.
- Dust with sifted confectioners’ sugar before serving.