Cream Cheese Wontons with Orange Marmalade
With a creamy filling and a sweet-yet-tangy sauce for dipping, these baked wontons will leave you wanting more.
Serves: 16Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutes
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 16 wonton wrappers
- Simple Truth Organic™ Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Soy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place ¾ teaspoon cream cheese in center of each wonton wrapper. Wet your finger with water and moisten wrapper edges. Fold wrapper in half to make a triangle, pressing lightly to seal wonton well.
- Optional: Moisten one corner of the wonton with more water. Bring bottom edges of the wonton together, overlapping the points slightly. If you like, skip this step and just make triangles. Repeat for rest of wontons.
- Place wontons on a nonstick baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly spray each wonton with cooking spray to help them brown. Bake 7 to 10 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- In small bowl, combine orange marmalade and soy sauce. Serve wontons with dipping sauce.