Cream of Cauliflower and Potato Soup
Cauliflower is a fantastic vegetable in Paleolithic diet recipes. Plus, it won’t spike your insulin levels.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried dill
- In a soup pot or Dutch oven, combine the cauliflower, potato, carrot, garlic, onions, cumin, and pepper.
- Add enough water to cover the ingredients in the pot. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the parsley and dill before serving.