Creamiest Cheese Dip
Cream cheese butter, and sour cream are whipped together and combined with fresh herbs and spices in this satisfying dip. This is great with fresh vegetables, pita chips, or even as a sandwich spread.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground white pepper
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter with electric mixer until soft and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add sour cream; beat until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Fold in the herbs, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days. For the best texture, let refrigerated dip stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.