Creamy Alfredo Stuffed Bell Peppers
Using some ingredients you might already have in your pantry, these single-serving bell pepper bowls are loaded with family-approved flavor.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 1 jar (15 oz.) alfredo sauce
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Kroger Brand Mixed Vegetables Meal Ready Sides
- 2 cans (4 oz.) albacore tuna in water, drained
- 4 bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and place back in pot.
- Mix in sauce, vegetables and tuna. Heat over medium-low until warmed and combined.
- Spoon mixture into bell peppers; arrange in baking dish. Fill bottom of dish with ½” water.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until bell peppers are tender. Top with cheese; continue baking 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Refrigerate leftovers.