Creamy Bacon Pasta with Brussels Sprouts
This pasta is savory, satisfying and oh-so-delicious!
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 8 ounces Private Selection™ Trottole Pasta
- 8 strips Private Selection™ Center Cut Bacon
- 12 Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar (15 oz.) Alfredo sauce
- Shredded Parmesan, for serving
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta until al dente, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place bacon on baking sheet and cook for 15–20 minutes until crispy (safe internal temp. 145°F). Set aside on paper towels to absorb fat. Once cooled, chop bacon into bite-size pieces.
- While bacon is cooking, cut Brussels sprouts into quarters and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add olive oil and heat until shimmering. Add Brussels sprouts, seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook until evenly browned, stirring occasionally, for 10-12 minutes. In the last 2 minutes of cooking, add garlic, stirring constantly to prevent burning. Turn off heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently combine drained pasta, Alfredo sauce, reserved pasta water, Brussels sprouts and bacon. Garnish with Parmesan and serve, refrigerating any leftovers.