Creamy Buffalo Potato Bake
Be sure to use hot pepper sauce, not Tabasco sauce, in this spicy and creamy side dish recipe.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 medium onions, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Alfredo sauce
- 1⁄3 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 package (32 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir until onions start to brown, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add celery, cream cheese, and Alfredo sauce; cook and stir until cheese melts. Add pepper sauce, salad dressing, potatoes, and Swiss cheese; mix well.
- Pour into greased 13-by-9-inch baking dish and top with Parmesan cheese. Bake 40 minutes until casserole is bubbly and top starts to brown.