Creamy Cheesy Potatoes
Every potluck has to have a dish of creamy, cheesy potatoes. Everyone will devour this one; make two!
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 jar (16 oz.) four-cheese Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1 package (32 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated Romano cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Add Alfredo sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream, yogurt, and milk and mix well. Add potatoes, Cheddar, Havarti, and 1⁄2 cup Romano cheese; mix well.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining 1⁄4 cup Romano cheese. Bake for 1 hours until top is golden brown.