Creamy Chicken Piccata
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. capers
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large lemon, cut into wedges
- Combine the flour, pepper, and salt in a flat dish. Dredge the chicken lightly in the flour mixture. In a large skillet, heat butter and quickly sauté the chicken until golden brown on both sides, about 6 to 9 minutes.
- When chicken is browned, add the wine and lemon juice to the skillet. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until chicken is done, about 10 minutes.
- Stir cream in gently and cook about 2 minutes, until the sauce thickens a little. Stir in the capers and parsley and spoon the sauce over the chicken. Serve with lemon wedges.