Creamy Chicken with Rice
Lightly sear chicken breasts and then finish cooking them in the oven with prepared Alfredo sauce.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 split chicken breasts (6 oz. each)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 jar (15 oz.) Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease a medium baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Working in batches, add chicken, skin-side down, and cook until skin is lightly-browned, about 6 minutes. Turn chicken and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish and cover with Alfredo sauce. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake until internal temperature of chicken is 165°F, about 35 minutes.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice.