Creamy Chocolate Mousse
You’ll love this mousse so much you won’t even miss the real thing. The avocado adds healthy fats, but the taste is camouflaged by the cocoa powder.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. granulated erythritol
- ½ large avocado
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and granulated erythritol together in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add avocado and cocoa powder and beat until smooth. Stir in heavy cream.
- Divide into 4 serving dishes and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes. Serve cold.