Creamy Corn Chowder
Most people don’t think of chowder as being the healthiest or most calorie-conscious of meal options, but this recipe breaks the mold. It’s packed with delicious, all-natural ingredients specifically chosen for their nutrition and taste.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups almond milk, divided
- 1 cup potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 4 cups kernel corn
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek-style yogurt
- In a large pot over medium heat, bring 3 cups of the almond milk, potatoes, and carrots to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining 3 cups almond milk, kernel corn, and salt, and simmer for another 5–8 minutes.
- Remove the soup from the heat and allow to cool about 5 minutes.
- Slowly mix in ¼ cup of the Greek yogurt at a time until well blended.