Creamy Corn Pork Chops
These pork chops are cooked to perfection and are topped with creamy corn and buttery bread cubes that bring comfort food to a whole new level. They’re sure to be a family favorite.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup dried bread cubes
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) Campbell’s® Cream of Sweet Corn
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add the pork chops and cook on each side for 1-2 minutes, until both sides are lightly browned.
- Place the pork chops in a 9”x13” baking dish. Sprinkle the pork chops with the garlic salt.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter to the skillet and sauté the onions and bread cubes for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the cream corn into the skillet and stir to combine.
- Pour cream corn mixture over the pork chops.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the internal temperature reads 145°F.
- Serve with fresh parsley and refrigerate leftovers.