Creamy Corn Pudding
This delicious recipe can be made ahead of time and reheated. It tastes even better on day two. And it is a big hit at the holiday dinner table!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) creamed-style corn
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn niblets
- 3 eggs plus 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- In a larger bowl, place creamed corn, corn niblets, and beaten eggs, and mix well. Add previously combined dry ingredients and mix. Stir in milk and melted butter.
- Place in medium casserole dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 1 hour.