Creamy Curry Tempeh with Vegetables
Beautiful, aromatic, and flavorful, this all-natural blend of creamy coconut milk, vibrant vegetables, and delightful spices makes for a delightful tempeh dish thatʼs an amazingly healthy treat!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) tempeh, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1½ tsp. curry powder
- ⅛ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, sauté the tempeh and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil until cooked through and slightly browned, about 8–10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- To the sauté pan, add the peppers, onion, celery, and garlic with remaining tablespoon of oil, and sauté until slightly softened. Return tempeh to the sauté pan, and add the coconut milk, curry powder, and flaxseed. Mix well and simmer for 5–10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, season with salt, and serve.