Creamy Dill Salmon
A creamy combination of yogurt and dill top the salmon in this unique recipe.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. dried dill
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. sea salt, divided
- 2 salmon fillets (8 oz. each)
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and prepare a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with olive oil spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine yogurt, dill, garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Set fillets in the baking dish and sprinkle with a teaspoon of salt. Spoon the dill yogurt over the fillets.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until fillets are flaky and completely cooked through.