Creamy Edamame Jalapeño Dip
Keep edamame, or soybeans, in the freezer so this tasty dip can be easily whipped up for unexpected guests. Serve with tortilla chips, bagel chips, or use it as a sandwich spread.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups shelled edamame
- 1 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped, divided
- 1 small red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse edamame, cilantro leaves, 1 jalapeño, and red onion until evenly chopped. Add sour cream, lime juice, olive oil salt and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Top with the remaining chopped jalapeño.