Creamy Feta Dressing
Spoon this dressing over olive oil fries, a baked potato, or a vegetable tray.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tsp. water
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄8 tsp. pepper
- Place the feta and water in a medium bowl. Using a fork, mash the feta into a paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix them until they are well incorporated. Keep the dressing refrigerated until it is needed.