Creamy-Garlic Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Scoop out the seeds and pulp of fresh cherry tomatoes; make a creamy, garlicky filling; and pipe it into the empty tomatoes. If you don’t have a piping bag, you can cut off the corner of a heavy, resealable food storage bag; add the filling to the bag; and squeeze it through the hole into the tomatoes.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. roasted garlic paste
- 1⁄3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Cut the top 1⁄4 inch off each tomato. Using a small teaspoon, scoop out the flesh and seeds, leaving the outer shell intact. Drain upside down on paper towels.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Add mayonnaise, roasted garlic paste, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper and beat well. Scoop mixture into a piping bag fitted with star tip. Fill each tomato with about 1 teaspoon of garlic-cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.