Creamy Herb Salad Dressing
Use only fresh herbs for this dressing. It makes a delicious sauce for grilled fish and sturdy greens.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 Tbsp. snipped fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 Tbsp. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ⅛ tsp. seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a nonreactive bowl and whisk until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.