Creamy Horsey Potato Salad
This recipe tastes great as a side dish for a picnic with roast beef sandwiches or fried chicken.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. Red Bliss potatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- ⅓ cup chopped celery
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Italian vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Wash, scrub, and dry potatoes. Cut into quarters, place in a large saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain potatoes and place back in saucepan to cool.
- Place cooled potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Gently stir onion and celery into bowl.
- Stir Italian dressing, sour cream, horseradish, and salt together in a small bowl. Gently fold dressing into potatoes.
- Cover bowl with lid and place in refrigerator. Chill salad for 2 hours.