Creamy Italian Herb Dressing
If you don’t care for dried Italian seasonings, spend a few minutes mincing up to 2 tablespoons of fresh herbs to throw into the dressing instead.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. roasted garlic paste
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Stir together Parmesan, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic paste, Italian seasoning, and black pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk oil into bowl and mix until emulsified. Pour dressing into lidded bottle and store in fridge. Shake well before each use.