Creamy, Low-Fat Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Try this lighter version of the classic dip at your next party. It is great with a variety of raw or steamed vegetables and sliced baguette.
Serves: 15Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ tsp. canola oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 8 oz. frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted
- 3 oz. baby spinach
- 6 oz. reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat Italian-blend cheese
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet. Sauté the onion and artichoke hearts 5 minutes until the onions are translucent. Stir in spinach and stir until wilted. Drain any extra liquid.
- Place into a 2-quart slow cooker. Stir in sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Cover and cook for 1 hour on low. Stir before serving.