Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
You can add more butter or cheese to this recipe if you like.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, divided
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Break cauliflower into florets and steam in a double boiler until fork tender, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a food processor. Add coconut milk, cream cheese, 3 tablespoons butter, garlic salt, salt, and pepper and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with remaining butter. Serve hot.