Creamy No-Cook Chocolate Pudding
Avocado serves as the base of this pudding, creating a thick, smooth texture without any avocado aftertaste. Serve this quick raw treat with whipped cream, berries, or sugar-free chocolate chips if desired.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 tsp. sea salt
- In a blender, combine avocado, cocoa, and almond milk and pulse until smooth.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla, and salt and pulse until creamy.