Creamy Pomegranate Fruit Salad
Pomegranate seeds add a seasonal flavor and a wonderful crunch. Plus, any salad that has marshmallows in it has to be good!
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 pomegranates, seeds only
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained and cut in half
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, beat the whipping cream with electric mixers until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in all of the ingredients except for the bananas. Must be refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Add bananas immediately before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.