Creamy Pumpkin Vanilla Smoothie
Who doesn’t love the sweet aroma of freshly baked pumpkin pie? This recipe will be as sweet and tempting as a heaping helping of the not-so-nutritious baked alternative, but with all of the delicious and nutritious goodness!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup pumpkin, cubed or diced
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- ½ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Combine pumpkin and ½ cup soy milk in a blender until completely emulsified.
- Add lettuce, cloves, ginger, and yogurt and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining soy milk while blending until desired consistency is achieved. Pour in glasses and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.