Creamy Strawberry Crêpes
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 pints strawberries, stemmed and sliced, plus 12 halved strawberries with stems
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipped cream
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 12 ready-made dessert crêpes
- In a medium bowl, sprinkle the sliced strawberries with the sugar; set aside. In another bowl, using a whisk, beat together the milk and lemon juice until thick. Fold in the sliced strawberries and ½ cup whipped cream.
- Divide the berry mixture evenly among the crêpes; roll into cylinders. Place 2 crêpes on each plate and garnish each crêpe with remaining whipped cream and halved strawberries.