Creamy Tofu Shake
This protein-packed snack can be made at breakfast and refrigerated in a sealed container until you need it later in the day. For extra protein, add a few drops of wheat germ, soy powder, or other protein supplement.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10½ oz. silken tofu
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup soy milk
- Drain any excess water from the tofu and cut into chunks.
- Blend the tofu and crushed pineapple along with the pineapple juice from the can until smooth. Add the strawberries and blend until smooth. Add the honey, vanilla extract, and soy milk, and blend again.
- Chill the shake in the refrigerator until ready to serve.