Creamy Turmeric, Cumin, and Roasted Cauliflower Dip
This dip is loaded with earthy and warming flavors. With crudité for dipping, it’s the perfect afternoon snack—or bring it to a dinner party and watch it evaporate!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium head (2 lbs.) cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper, divided
- 1 cup plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1 medium scallion (white and green parts), roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, trimmed and cut into sticks
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and 1⁄2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, turning halfway through. Remove from oven, and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Place roasted cauliflower in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Pulse 3 times to break down. Add yogurt, remaining salt and black pepper, scallion, zest, and cilantro. Process until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve dip with bell pepper and zucchini.