This recipe is extremely quick to assemble, as none of the ingredients require chopping or slicing. The unique blend of spices in Creole seasoning gives this dish its signature flavor that will remind you of vacations in New Orleans.
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 6 hours 10 minutes
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp. gluten-free Creole seasoning
- 2 cans (15 oz.) diced tomatoes
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup brown rice, uncooked
- Place chicken thighs in the bottom of a 4–6-quart greased slow cooker.
- Sprinkle Creole seasoning over chicken.
- Add tomatoes and pepper to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. An hour before serving stir in the brown rice.