Creole Chicken Stew
Cayenne is an extremely flavorful, hot spice made from dried and ground peppers. It’s used in a variety of cuisines and is quite famously used in hot sauces.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1½ cups diced potatoes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in cubes
- 1 cup sliced okra
- ½ cup chopped yellow onions
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Cook on medium-high heat for 15 minutes. Cover and simmer for another 15 minutes, then serve.