Crepes with Ham and Asparagus Filling
These crepes are perfect for brunch entertaining.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz. deli-sliced ham
- 6 crepes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. asparagus spears, cleaned and cooked
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix together the ricotta, Parmesan, tarragon, salt and pepper in a medium-size mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Lay sliced ham on top of each crepe. Spoon about 1⁄3 to 1⁄2 cup of cheese mixture in a ribbon down the center of each crêpe. Top the filling with asparagus spears, with the tips just poking out of the ends. Roll up each crêpe and arrange in a lightly oiled baking dish. Bake, partially covered, for about 15 to 18 minutes, until heated through.
- Meanwhile, combine mustard and mayonnaise. Drizzle over warm crepes. Serve immediately.