This easy pigs-in-a-blanket-style recipe combines crescent rolls and melted cheese for a classic combo that makes a great appetizer or a fun meal.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices (¾ oz. each) American cheese, cut into 6 strips each
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F. Slice hot dogs down the middle to create a slit, leaving about ½” of space at either end and being careful not to pierce all the way. Insert 3 strips of cheese into each sliced hot dog.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap each hot dog in a triangle of dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until golden brown.