Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
Get game day ready! Save time and shop ingredients online for these simply delicious baked wings that are asking to be coated in your favorite sauce!
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Sauce of choice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and top with a baking rack. Preferably one that hangs over the rims.
- Trim the chicken by separating the drummette from the flat wingette and discard the tips.
- Toss the chicken in a large bowl with a generous drizzle of olive oil then place the chicken wings on the baking sheet and sprinkle with the coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden and crispy. Toss with your favorite sauce. Find inspiration below!
- For Classic Frank’s RedHot® Buffalo Chicken Wings: Combine 4 Tbsp. (½ stick) melted butter and ½ cup FRANK’S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- For Sesame Hoisin Chicken Wings: Combine 4 Tbsp. hoisin sauce, 2 Tbsp. sesame sauce and 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar. Top with sesame seeds.
- For Mexican Jalapeño Tomatillo Baked Chicken Wings: Combine 4 Tbsp. (½ stick) melted butter and ½ cup Private Selection™ Jalapeño Tomatillo Sauce.