Crispy Broccoli and Ravioli in Brown Butter Lemon Sauce
Premade ravioli means this restaurant-inspired recipe is easy to make any night of the week!
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (9 oz.) cheese ravioli
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add pine nuts; cook, stirring frequently, 3-4 minutes until lightly toasted. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Add olive oil to the pan and increase heat to medium-high. Add broccoli and cook 5-7 minutes until tender and edges are crisp and browned. Remove from pan; set aside. Wipe pan clean and allow to cool slightly.
- Add butter to skillet over medium heat, once melted add cooked ravioli. Toast the ravioli and butter until butter takes on a light brown color and nutty aroma. Return broccoli to the skillet and add lemon juice and zest; tossing to combine and just heating through. Garnish with pine nuts.