Crispy Chicken Taco Salad
Crispy chicken tenders are a nice edition to a classic taco salad.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 crispy fried chicken tenders, cooked and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 bag (16 oz.) salad greens
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can canary beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced black olives
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 4 oz. (about 40) corn tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken tenders with the salsa.
- To assemble the salad, divide salad greens between 4 large plates. Top with the chicken, beans, avocado, olives, and cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve with tortilla chips.