Crispy Chicken Tenders
Chicken tenders do not always have to be fried and full of fat. If you want the taste of fried chicken without adding to your waistline, make your own!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups crispy rice cereal
- Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken strips and egg substitute together. In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Dip chicken tenders into dry mixture, coating completely.
- Place chicken on baking dish and bake at 375°F for 40 minutes, turning once.