Crispy Corny Tots
There is more than one way to eat your veggies! Try these little tots for a fun twist on vegetables.
Serves: 20Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Medium
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Cooking spray
- Favorite dip, such as French onion or sour cream and chive
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 20 mini muffins cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together vegetables, eggs and seasoned salt. Stir in crumbs.
- Pack 2 tablespoons vegetable mixture into the mini muffin cups.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with dip.