Crispy Honey Garlic Tofu Bites
These sweet and tangy tofu bites are the perfect meatless meal.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 50 minutes
- 8 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Honey
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tofu between paper towels to remove excess moisture and cut into ½” cubes. Toss and coat lightly with cornstarch and arrange tofu on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, flipping once, midway through cooking.
- Five minutes before tofu is done, make the sauce. In a small skillet, heat honey, soy sauce and garlic over medium heat until bubbly and thick. Taste and season with freshly ground pepper.
- Remove tofu from oven and toss with sauce. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.