Crispy Orange Chicken
Making this takeout favorite at home is easier than you might think! Starting with fully cooked frozen chicken tenders keeps it simple and mess-free.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 24 ounces Frozen Breaded Chicken Tenders
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 green onions, cut into 1” pieces
- 6 cups cooked rice, hot
- Bake chicken tenders according to package instructions. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook bell peppers 2 to 4 minutes, until browned in spots.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in orange marmalade, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger and garlic. Bring to simmer; cook 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and green onions.
- Serve chicken over rice.