Crispy Parmesan Tilapia
This quick and easy recipe uses your air fryer to create a light and crispy tilapia dish in just 20 minutes.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 fillets (4-6 oz.) tilapia, patted dry
- Garlic aioli, to serve
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- In shallow dish, add flour. In second shallow dish, whisk eggs. In third shallow dish, add Parmesan, lemon zest, garlic salt, pepper and paprika.
- Working in order, dip each fillet into flour, egg, then cheese mixture, thoroughly coating each side.
- Place small amount of parchment paper on bottom of air fryer basket. Place fillets in air fryer, taking care to not over crowd. Bake 7 to 9 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with garlic aioli.