Crispy Potato Chip and Cheese Baked Shrimp
Looking for a healthy, easy, and delicious one-pot weeknight dinner? Try this healthy and flavorful crispy baked shrimp! You won’t be able to have just one bite.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- cooking spray
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup crushed gluten-free kettle-style potato chips
- 1⁄4 cup gluten-free chicken broth
- 1⁄2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. chili powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a large oven-safe skillet with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix the garlic, olive oil, kettle chips, broth, crushed red pepper, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Lay shrimp in the bottom of the prepared skillet. Press the potato chip mixture over the top of the shrimp with a spatula. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for at least 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the shrimp is pink. Remove from oven and serve over arugula.