Crispy Sesame Chicken Tenders
This gives you loads of flavor for very few calories. It's high in protein, very low in fat, and has no added sugar!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. chicken tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. Splenda No-Calorie Sweetener
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- Combine soy sauce, lime juice, Splenda, and cayenne pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Add the tenders and shake to coat the chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on plate. Drain the tenders and discard marinade. Roll the chicken pieces in the sesame seeds, pressing slightly so the seeds adhere to the chicken. Place chicken pieces on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes. Serve hot.