Crunchy Baked Chicken
The best way to bake chicken is to arrange the breasts in a single layer, not touching, on a greased baking sheet.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp. melted butter, divided
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (4 oz. each)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in ¼ cup melted butter, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Place chicken on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with remaining butter. Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.