Crunchy Cauliflower Lettuce Wrap Tacos
A light coating of almond flour gives cauliflower a satisfying crunch in these keto- and veggie-friendly lettuce wraps.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 8 lettuce leaves
- Salsa, optional
- Cheese, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Avocado, optional
- Jalapeños, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, toss together almond flour and seasonings.
- In second bowl, toss cauliflower with egg.
- Coat each piece of cauliflower in almond mixture; arrange in single layer on prepared pan. Spray lightly with additional cooking oil.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes, until cauliflower is golden on bottom and edges.
- Serve cauliflower in lettuce leaves with optional toppings.