Crunchy Cheese Baked Chicken
The mayonnaise used to coat the chicken also helps keep it moist while baking. Serve this chicken with a green salad for a tasty lunch, or with steamed vegetables for a dinner sure to please.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 lbs. total)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. dry dill
- 1 cup crushed cheese flavored cracker crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly spray a 9-by-13-inch baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brush the top of each chicken breast with mayonnaise, then season with pepper and dill.
- In a medium shallow dish, mix the cracker crumbs and cheese until well mixed. Place each chicken breast mayonnaise side down into the crumb mixture. Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 160°F. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.