These can be served hot or cold. Served cold they taste like eggplant potato chips.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 egg whites, whipped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix egg whites, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Dredge eggplant slices through this mixture, coating evenly on all sides.
- Place slices on baking sheet. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy.