Crunchy Macaroni Salad
Add a diced tomato for color if you like. It provides a touch of fiber with a negligible amount of calories.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1⁄3 cup diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2⁄3 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. Splenda
- 3 Tbsp. fat-free sour cream
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine macaroni, celery, onion, Miracle Whip, mustard, Splenda, sour cream, salt, and black pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve cold.